CEC PRIVACY AND LEGAL STATEMENT
CEC European Managers collects and processes data in appliance of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your personal data will not be distributed to or used by third parties (except for the platform / service providers) or for commercial purposes without explicit consent given. CEC European Managers also uses external services to improve the user experience on its website (cookies, the location service Google Maps, Google Analytics, Google fonts and captcha). This collected data does not allow CEC to draw conclusions on the data subject. You agree to the use of these services or may deactivate the cookies in your browser settings. CEC makes sure that all personal information provided is handled with due care and in accordance to up-to-date IT security standards. By using our services you agree to these terms and conditions.
This privacy statement explains which personal data we collect, why we collect them, on which basis we collect them and what your rights are.
Who we are
CEC European Managers is a European social partner organisation gathering national and European sectoral organisations representing managers. Legally, CEC is a non-profit association (aisbl in Belgian law) registered in Rue de la Loi 81a, 1040 Brussels, Belgium. Under GDPR terms, CEC is the data controller of your personal data. If you have questions or requests, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which data we collect
CEC European Managers collects personal data (like email, name, organisation, and demographical data) including trade union membership by consent and/or for strictly statistical and/or representative purposes. CEC does only collect this personal data when explicitly provided by the user.
In appliance of the GDPR, CEC collects personal data on the basis of consent and legitimate interest.
To use CEC’s services, explicit consent must be given by the user for the respective service. Exceptions to this rule apply to procedures needed for the legitimate interest of representing managerial interests at European level.
You have the right to:
- to access and receive a copy of your personal data hold by CEC.
- to request the correction of your personal data, if it is inaccurate or out of date.
- To change or delete your profile (and its data) on the European Managers’ Network, the Newsletter distribution list or the European Managers’ Panel
- to withdraw consent to personal data processing at any time. A withdrawal of consent to use your contact information (email) is linked to the suspension of the service, which can otherwise not be realized.
- To transfer the data we hold to another organisation.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data in case it is based on legitimate interest
Any query should be sent to email@example.com.
The responsible legal authority is the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy.
CEC European Managers reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement at any time. The applicable version will always be found on our website. If you signed-up to one of our services, you will be notified by email, prior to when significant changes to our privacy and data protection policies are made.
CEC Privacy and Legal Statement, May 2018